Monday, October 16, 2006

iMovie Question

I checked out a camera and microphone today from the library, and I bought the mini DV and DVD-R CD's the other day. I have to have the camera back by next Monday and there are no renewals, so I am wondering how I am going to download my movie to the Macs in class. Is it enough to have the movie on the tape or do I need the camera in class? If I do need the camera in class, what am I supposed to do if someone has a camera reserved so I can't check it out again?

3 comments:

Alex Reid said...

Good question. You can transfer your movie from the camera into iMovie on the Macs in the library and then save your iMovie file to the DVD-R.

It's also possible that you put your mini-DV tape into someone else's camera and the transfer it.

Mrs. Brenneck said...

Danielle, if need be, I have a camera and would be willing to help out. I do have to figure out how to use it though!

KatieL said...

Danielle- If we all work together, we'll be able to figure this stuff out. My friend Robin owns a video camera and I may ask her to borrow it. I too feel like Jen G. and I might need ours longer than the prescribed library allowance.