Sunday, November 12, 2006

iMovie Reflection

My movie hasn't been viewed in class yet, but I thought I would reflect on my experience with iMovie now instead of waiting. My experience was overall a positive one, though I did run into some saving issues like many of us did. I had some problems with some of the special effects I tried to incorporate. Some of my images at the beginning of the movie turned red every time I used the Burn's effect, so I ended up using different effects on those images. The transitions between shots could have been smoother, but with limited time, I guess what I have will have to do. The experience of filming was a new one for me as well. I had never really used a video camera before, so it was nice to have an excuse to use one.
My husband and I took a hike at Filmore Glen State Park in Moravia, and I brought my camera along and filmed the beautiful scenes and waterfalls that we saw along our 4 mile hike. Then I pieced together some images I found on Flickr to show my peaceful escape into nature and away from the stresses of everyday life.
I have been very impressed by the movies that have been shown so far. I can't wait to see more!

No comments: