Sunday, November 12, 2006

Professional Website Differences

I created a freewebs account last week to begin my professional website, but I didn't get much further than giving it a title because I didn't feel that it looked very professional. I don't know if you can get rid of them, but I don't like all the ads. Does the iWeb have ads on it, too? I'd love to have access to the website at home, and that's why I was thinking about freewebs, but I might take the time to check out the iWeb option on campus.
Any useful comparisons of the two?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No ads, iWeb is hosted by mac but not free long term.

We are going to host them on the Cort. server I believe--for a year or so.

I like iWeb better. I would check it out on campus.

K

Anonymous said...

You can get rid of the ads on freewebs.com if you are willing to pay a small fee.