Friday, September 22, 2006

Podcast

After adjusting the volume settings on the computer within Garage Band, I still can barely hear my recording within Garage Band. I know it's not the borrowed microphone from the library because I can record at any level at home on my PC. I am running out of time that I have available to hit the campus to access a Mac. Between subbing and the baby, I will be lucky if I make it up once more to do the final viewing and saving.

Speaking of saving, when I saved and then reopened my podcast yesterday, some of the audio I had recorded was missing and some was duplicated in the spots where it was missing. I went back through and recorded and shifted things, but I am dreading opening it back up to find that it is changed again. Any ideas about why it did this?

Another question, are we to go through all of Chapter 12 with our podcast? That is, are we supposed to publish and share it on iWeb? Or are we just sharing our podcasts off our copy we create to be handed in?

Thanks for any feedback.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Danielle, right now we are sharing it only with the class. Don't worry. We know how many hours you have spent on this project. THAT is the learning experience we both value, not necessarily that it comes out "perfect." But then I hope you know that. Any glitches will give us an opportunity to troubleshoot.

Hope you read my comment on Chris' blog--thought of you in your middle school placement when I wrote it.